Monday, January 5, 2009

Back to the Grind

Everything went beautifully well. Christmas was great fun with both families and all travelling was safe and without any mishaps. There was lots of laughter and the only challenge is now figuring out where to store all of the gifts we received from our wedding registry. Not a bad problem to have!

Coming back to work was hard. And apparently this is true for not only me but every single co-worker I've spoken to thus far. And of all days to start a fresh new year, this cold rainy day would probably not have been my first choice. But that's okay. Jesus is Lord and I have a warm little apartment to return to tonight and a fiance who has promised that we'll cook dinner together.

Tomorrow is five months until the wedding. I can't believe it.

Hope you all had Merry Christmases and Happy Beginnings to your New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment